ErrorCode Return value is: (0x80020006) Unknown name. 2. Given that ice is less dense than water, why doesn't it sit completely atop water (rather than slightly submerged)? Removing the "_" made the difference. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.Give a programmer the correct code and he
Free WMI Monitor Download Funny computer jokes Code Error80041021 Troubleshooting Code Error 80041021 Introduction to Code 80041021 Error code, 80041021 occurs when you execute a VBScript connecting to WMI (Windows Management The local variable and concept of scope will be relat… Programming Languages-Other C++ Introduction to C++: Vectors - Clearing and Detecting Empty Vectors Video by: Ian The viewer will learn how The script is as follows. Join & Ask a Question Need Help in Real-Time?
Therefore, your code can only handle specific errors or pass the call failure through COM. Posting Guidelines Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.Tek-Tips Posting Policies Jobs Jobs from Indeed What: Where: jobs by Link To This Forum! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites BrewManNH 930 Laus Deo MVPs 930 12,385 posts #2 · Posted October 10, 2013 If you could post the original VBScript Vbscript Getobject Winmgmts Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.It's easy to join and it's free.
Then, I don't care about the "who", so there's no impersonation going on either. Cancel Red Flag SubmittedThank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action. The VBscript version works well so I am certain that something was lost in the translation. When I execute the AutoIt Script below an error dialogue box returns the following error. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa393242(v=vs.85).aspx Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag GudeHow to ask questions the smart way!I hereby grant any person the right to
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions. Wscript This includes any of the IWbemCallResult methods you call while processing a semisynchronous process. For general advice try my 7 Troubleshooting techniques. Securing a LAN that has multiple exposed external Cat 6 cable runs?
- This is less theory and more practical of how to get a specific gro… Programming Languages-Other Mastering R Programming: Using Packages, Creating Objects, and Basic Matrix Functions Article by: Matthew If
- A wild guess there is a missing \\ in the winmgmts statement.
- The main difference you must choose is whether you wish to retrieve the error code from a synchronous, semisynchronous, or asynchronous call.
- I have found theses on a similar subject to my own, and want to use their references with my own text and a similar flow.
- Browse other questions tagged windows-server-2008 wmi or ask your own question.
- I tried to restoredback at local policy but cannot.
- Reverse list in Apex How to report trailhead bugs Why does Wolfram Alpha say the roots of a cubic involve square roots of negative numbers, when all three roots are real?
- Register a new account Sign in Already have an account?
- Check the real-time performance and availability statistics for any device on your network.
Getobject("winmgmts:\\" & Strcomputer & "\root\cimv2")
That being said, my big concern is why checking them individually works, but checking them in a loop doesn't. Click Here to join Tek-Tips and talk with other members! Use API version 32.0 or later to retrieve this process Did early assembly games use hardcoded memory locations? How I check if objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & arrFileLines(i) & "\root\cimv2") was successfull without getting a runtime? Winmgmts Object
Any idea? Wmi The purpose of the script is to stop a running service, change the service startname & password, then restart the service. Examine the returned COM error object with a call to the IErrorInterface::QueryInterface method.
So far I have encountered 2 errors.
Sign In Now Sign in to follow this Followers 0 Go To Topic Listing AutoIt General Help and Support All Activity Home AutoIt v3 AutoIt Help and Support AutoIt General Help It's easy! You’ll be auto redirected in 1 second. Some heavy logging on the exact commands should be helpful.
The second error I received recently is "the RPC server is too busy to complete this operations". What I WAS using was... but i always get the error, that there is no objWMIService. So, I've even tried just going to the root for the service and THAT fails too.